Content on our Website
Content we write on our website is 100% exclusive. We have used from scratch writing techniques, copywriting and paraphrasing to produce the effective content for our website.
Cookies are small details or information stored in your mobile, computer or tablet when you visit any website on the Internet.
We have used cookies on our website to ensure that our services are treated in good faith. We advise you not to turn off cookies. However, you can easily disable cookies for our website from your browser settings.
Google Analytics is a tool for the website administrators which utilizes "cookies" to how users use websites, apps or services.
The following are the types of data we request you to store for business reasons only:
If you are a European citizen, you have the rights with us listed below:
- We do not store Credit/Debit Card numbers in our database. However If you would like to pay for taxi travel through a card billing system, we use Stripe payment gateway which requires you to provide the card details. They do not disclose such information to third parties or anyone else. Stripe is the most secure and secure payment gateway.
- You may leave / delete your personal data by contacting us.
- We only save the name, phone number, Pick-up/Drop-off details and flight details [if needed) for taxi booking.
- We use names and email addresses to send you the latest updates, booking confirmation, marketing and important advertising.
- We will never tell / sell / disclose customer details to any party.
- If there is any information that you believe is incorrect, please let us know so we can correct our customer / passenger records to keep them up to date.
- You have the right to know how we use your personal information, how we obtain your information, why we need your personal information and how you can access your personal information.
- You have the right to provide us with personal information, which we will ask you to consent to and refuse if you do not have the information.
- If there is a security breach from our end, you have the right to complain about data security matters.
- You have the right to request your personal data eraser, because your personal data is strictly your right and we provide maximum protection and security.
- You are authorized to provide us with limited and necessary information, which is sufficient for you to book our services.
- You have full rights to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing or other promotional purposes.